January – April 2021
- Nightly rate from €250 (minimum 3 nights)
- Weekly Rate from €1250.
May -September 2021
‘Nightly rate from €275.
Weekly rate from €1750.
September -December 2021
Nightly rate from €250.
Weekly rate from €1250
Christmas and New Year
Weekly rate from €1750 .
For 2022 prices contact the owner .
The rate includes:
- Welcome pack of groceries
- Bed linen
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cots and high chairs
- Complimentary high fibre broadband
- A selection of CDs, DVDs, books and board games
- Towels can be provided on request
- There are two open fires and we supply some fire logs
- Oil heating is extra – charged on a meter
Guest payment options
- A deposit €300 is requested to reserve the property.
- The balance of payment is due two weeks prior to arrival. However, due to the current pandemic, there is a flexible cancellation policy. Please request details at time of booking.
- Payment may be made by bank draft or pay pal.
Terms and conditions
- Fanningstown House is a non smoking property with a designated outdoor smoking area.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Covid 19 Policy and Guidelines
While our normal welcome of a friendly handshake is temporarily paused, you will still be greeted at Fanningstown House with the same friendly faces and smiles that will make you feel like you have just arrived at home.
- We understand that some guests want a contactless service so we offer self-check in and self-check out services
- Sanitizer stations are in place at entry points
- All rooms and suites are fully sanitised following each guest departure
- All crockery is cleaned at over 80-degree Celsius after each guest departure
- All guest linen has been laundered to HSE guidelines for your comfort and safety