Dine at Home, at Fanningstown House
While staying at Fanningstown House, why not avail of our exclusive catering service, showcasing the best of local artisan produce? We offer the perfect, comforting, and ‘covid-friendly’ environment to host a range of intimate celebrations. We can even help you organise music, kids’ entertainment, decorations and flowers.
Fanningstown House boasts a charming private dining room that provides the ideal ambiance and escapism from everyday mealtime …. it allows guests to sit back and enjoy a freshly prepared dinner with their chosen company.
Packages include an expertly home-cooked dinner with an optional cookery lesson provided by a local chef. Seasonal menus are founded on the ethos of optimising fresh, local produce served with handpicked wines, chosen to compliment your dish of choice. Our attentive chef is keen to meet all dietary requirements; we would be grateful if you would advise of any such requirement at the time of booking.
Note, this package is subject to an additional cost and must be booked in advance by emailing Fanningstown House.
Fanningstown House offers guests an exciting experience in collaboration with fellow food and drink businesses in the #WestLimerick area. This unique #TasteTheHistory package includes:
- 3 to 7 nights accommodation in our luxurious 5 bedrooms/2 ensuites detached house in private grounds
- A selection of breakfast items from the locality, vegetarian options too
- A case of 6 bottles of specially chosen wines from Forrestal Wine Merchants
- A West Limerick #TasteTheHistory Picnic Hamper that caters for up to 10 guests for collection from D&M Garden Centre which is close to the #LimerickGreenway
- Customised culinary private chef experience in the beautifully appointed dining room at Fanningstown House with Logr’s Chef David Hayes. David will curate and cook a wonderful 3 course set dinner using locally sourced in- season ingredients, for up to 10 guests, on the Monday or Tuesday evening of your stay (subject to availability).